The AdMore side case light kit significantly increases your visibility on the road by providing brake light, tail light and amber turn signal functionality to both of your side cases. The new power harness that comes with this light kit even allows you to customize specific functionality.
Our low-profile, universal bi-color (Red/Amber) LED arrays can be mounted under just about any lens with a relatively flat surface. Each LED array comes with high strength 3M tape for a quick and permanent installation.
- High-intensity, low-profile bi-color (red/amber) LED arrays fit perfectly under most case lenses.
- New power harness design allows you to customize specific functions: 1. Brake Light Modulation (Default=”On”), 2. Brightness (Default=”High”), 3. Tail light (Default=”On”).
- Power Harness mates to case using weatherproof, micro connectors to allow for easy and quick removal of your cases from your bike
- Brake light with modulation (can be turned off) provides an excellent safety feature by quickly flashing the light kit brake lights 3 times before going solid at high intensity (similar functionality to many emergency vehicles on the road)
- Case lights remain on while riding (tail light mode optional)
- Amber turn signal functionality
- Easy installation – only basic tools required
- CANbus/HexEZCan compatible
- Power Harness
- Mating Case Harness
- Two (2) high-intensity, low profile bi-color (red / amber) LED arrays
- Premium wire tap connectors
- Detailed instructions
- One (1) year limited warranty
Installation is easy and can be done in an hour or two using basic tools!
You will not ride unnoticed with this light kit installed in your side cases! This light kit is an important safety addition as it defines the outward edges of your bike!
- No compatibility issues that we are aware of
Each of the two LED arrays that come with this kit have a total of 24 high-powered, bi-color SMT LEDs mounted on two attached 12 LED arrays (24 LEDs per side in total). The two 12-piece arrays are connected by flexible wire to accommodate a wide variety of installation options. Arrays can be mounted in a straight line (total length just under 10″ [25mm]) or arrays can be mounted side-by-side (total length just under 5″ [12mm]). The arrays have a nominal height so they can be mounted under just about any lens.