LED High-Powered SMT Light Bar with modulating brake light & progressive, amber turn signals.
This Light Bar is 60% brighter than the previous version and incorporates wider viewing angle surface-mount Cree LEDs for added visibility and reliability. Our high-powered / low current AdMore Light Bar is perfect for motorcycle & scooter use. It enhances rider safety and looks great at the same time. It incorporates the latest in bi-color (red/amber) LED technology with 78 high-intensity, SMT LEDs to provide tail light, brake light and progressive amber turn signals. The AdMore Light Bar even incorporates a brake light modulation feature (3-4 flashes) to quickly flash the brake lights at full intensity and alert drivers behind that you are slowing down or stopping. The AdMore Light Bar also includes “progressive” amber turn signals that flow in the turn direction for added visibility!
Housed in a sturdy, weatherproof, black polycarbonate case with included black powder-coated, universal bracket for easy, quick and secure mounting just about anywhere on your bike! The Light Bar comes complete with everything you need for a professional installation including unique wire tap connectors and installation instructions.
Approximate size: 8″ x 1.25″ x 1″
What makes the AdMore Light Bar unique?
- Single housing incorporating 78 unified, high intensity, bi-color (red/amber) Cree LEDs
- Brake light modulator included
- Eye-catching progressive amber turn signals
- Works with hazard (4-way flasher) lights
- Universal, black, powder-coated bracket included
- Easy installation; all required hardware & premium connectors included
- Optional smoke lens available – The smoke lens has been discontinued (06/01/17).
- Canbus compatible (all our products are!)
- Full one (1) year warranty
Confused about which Light Bar to get? Click here for our handy Light Bar Comparison Chart.
- AdMore 8″ Light Bar
- Universal, aluminum mounting bracket
- Premium wire tap connectors (5)
- Hardware kit
- All motorcycles/scooters with 12V electrical systems (see exceptions below):
- May not be compatible with some late model BMW, Ducati, KTM motorcycles
- Not compatible with Indian motorcycles