Exciting Product Update (03/12/18): The AdMore Light Bar with SMART Brake technology is now available in Chrome! Same great features with an all new look. Available with a clear or smoked lens!
Your AdMore Light Bar with Smart Brake technology can also now be programmed using your Android phone! All you need is the micro USB cable that comes with the Light Bar and a special programming cable available here. Simply download the free AdMore App from the Google Play Store. Programming your AdMore Light Bar couldn’t be easier!
LED High-Powered Light Bar with modulating brake light, progressive, amber turn signals and new Smart Brake technology.
We’ve taken our popular light bar and made it even better! The new AdMore Light Bar with Smart Brake technology incorporates a sophisticated accelerometer sensor to detect rapid deceleration (from throttle release or downshifting) and will activate the Light Bar brake light automatically.
Enhance your safety and reduce the risk of a rear-end collision by having your AdMore Light Bar illuminate even before you apply your brakes!
The AdMore Light Bar comes pre-configured with the most popular options and settings and is ready to go out of the box. Customizing many of the functions and settings can be easily accomplished by connecting the Light Bar to any computer* using the included Micro-USB cable. The AdMore Configurator Software Suite (available for download at www.admorelighting.com) allows you to custom configure your AdMore Light Bar to have the features and settings that you want!
What makes this AdMore Light Bar unique?
- Aluminum housing incorporating 81 unified, high intensity, bi-color (red/amber) Cree LEDs (plus 3 white LEDs) to provide tail light, brake light, progressive amber turn signals and white strobe when brakes are applied.
- Sophisticated accelerometer sensor detects rapid deceleration of the motorcycle or scooter and automatically activates the Light Bar brake light (can be set to “Off” or sensitivity level customer selectable)
- Super bright brake light (brightness level customer selectable)
- Brake light modulation (can be set to “Off” or number of flashes customer selectable)
- Center column contains 3 super bright white LEDs with unique flashing pattern (strobe) in brake light mode (can be set to “On” or “Off”)
- Eye-catching progressive amber turn signals
- Works with hazard (4-way flasher) lights
- Integrated super-bright white license plate light (can be set to “On” or “Off”) to accommodate mounting above license plate
- Firmware upgradeable, customer configurable
- Functionality configurable by customer includes: Brightness level, deceleration sensitivity, brake light modulation, white strobe light, license plate light and more!
- Micro-USB port (cable included) provides connectivity for firmware upgrades and to access AdMore Configurator Software Suite (Windows 7,8 & 10 compatible or Command Line
- Universal, black, powder-coated aluminum bracket included
- Easy installation; all required hardware & premium connectors included
- Optional smoke lens available
- CANBUS compatible (all of our products are!)
- Full one (1) year warranty
- Approximate size: 8″ x 1.25″ x 1″
- AdMore Premium Light Bar
- Universal, aluminum mounting bracket
- Micro USB cable
- Premium wire tap connectors (5)
- Hardware kit
- All motorcycles/scooters with 12V electrical systems (including late model BMW, Ducati, KTM motorcycles)
- Indian motorcycles require special firmware upgrade (your light bar will automatically ship with this special firmware when you select your Indian Motorcycle details above)
- Clear or Smoked lens
- Black or Chrome housing
** Attention Indian motorcycle customers, check out this great customer installation and review of the AdMore Light Bar: AdMore Light Bar on Indian Motorcycle
** Attention BMW motorcycle customers, check out the BMW install videos below.
We just completed this video showing our latest AdMore Light Bar with Smart Brake on a 2015 Honda Grom. Would your safety improve from having super bright light bar on your motorcycle?
Posted by AdMore Lighting Inc. on Friday, February 3, 2017